Click the images for the PDF files (in some cases, they are multiple pages – scroll down in the file to see all pages. Thanks.)
In January we have the “8th of January” weekend (actually held on Jan 4/5/6 because the 8th is a Monday). Please click each individual image to see the corresponding page full-size and or print.
Click individual images for each page
Lodging at the Fiddle & Pick Irish Session Schedule
The Fiddle & Pick is a great performance venue. World-famous pickers have performed on our stage! We have an intimate room with great sound. Local and touring musicians have performed at Fiddle & Pick. Our beautiful dance floor can be used for “living history events” or fun dance parties that feature live bands.
Click the button above to view the Calendar of Events for a list of regularly scheduled events:
- Traditional Song Weekend with Instruments (held annually on the second weekend in April)
- Kids Summer Music Day Camp (held in June )
- Irish Music Weekend (has moved from April to be held annually on the Second weekend in November)
- “Eighth of January” Old Time Music Weekend (held annually on the weekend closest to Jan 8th)
- Pickin’ Parties
- Writer’s Spotlight Series
- Workshops (Intensive Study)
- Ceili Parties (Irish Barn Dancing)
- Flat-Footing / Clogging / Buck Dancing
Please subscribe to receive our eNewsletter & stay updated on upcoming events!